The number one priority for companies across most industries today is profitable growth within the digital landscape. Digitalization has moved from being a ground-breaking trend to a core competency, and enterprises need to embrace this technology shifts. As not doing so may threaten their ability to deliver, attract and retain talent, and have their products/services perceived as value-adding by customers.
The Role of Technology in Digital Transformation
Historically, business requirements collected from “business users” drove the technology that then enabled the business to advance. Technology purely played a supporting role in this model. In the digital age today, technology creates new opportunities and fundamentally transforms businesses in all aspects – operations, business models, strategies. It not only enables the business, but also drives its growth and can be source of competitive advantage.
The Core Elements of Digital Transformation
Customer Experience Transformation
Today, customers are in control of their interactions with businesses. Attracting, winning, and retaining customers requires an intensive effort across the entire organization, with profitability, ROI, and customer satisfaction as key measurements of their progress. Organizations need to re-vamp customer and agent portals and other integrated system and business processes using latest cutting-edge digital technologies.
What we can do:
- Improving customer experience leading to growing revenues by implementation of rich, optimal, high performance digitally connected customer experience based design (UXD) for customer facing applications and products
- Improving the cross-channel customer experience, online customer experience, customer care service improvement, mobile experience improvement
- Implementation of Single Page Application (SPA) based on Responsive web design (RWD) standards
- Adopting mobility app driven approach for business critical application and portals good for wide range of smart devices, multi-channels and cross browsers
Enterprise Technology Transformation
Today, organizations need to focus on modernizing their legacy systems based on the latest digital technologies.
What we can do:
- Digital Modernization of frameworks, business products and solutions
- Business Intelligence, Big data and Cloud transition services
- Design & Development of high performance smart devices (Mobile first driven solutions)
- Leveraging decision making for Business Intelligence, data warehousing, data mining, reporting solutions
- Integrating DevOps platforms for future reformation
Operational Processes Transformation
Digitalization of the operational process is another significant area for digital transformation. By automating, standardizing and globally sourcing processes, organizations can become more agile and responsive to changes in demand, and better able to increase and sustain profitability. This agility is essential in today’s increasingly competitive and fast-changing market place.
Enterprise Collaboration Transformation
Social media and collaboration technologies enable new ways and drive expectations of interacting, personalization, and building relationships within and beyond the organization. It is a key drive to improving the Customer Experience.
What we can do:
- Digital Collaborative Platforms Development (Web + Mobile + Desktop+ Social)
- Integrating top social media platforms in customer websites and applications
- Implementing feedback system, survey applications in business processes
- Enterprise applications, connected experiences for employees enabling flexibility in work culture and environment.
- Development of knowledge sharing communities to implement knowledge/skill worker programs
Marketing Transformation (Digital Marketing)
Digital marketing plays a vital role in digital transformation. It is the best way to increase sale and organizations simply cannot ignore its importance because of revenue involvement.
What we can do:
- Omni-channel marketing and branding of products (e-marketing, e-branding, e-commerce etc.)
- Building online presence through Social Media, SEO services, PPC services, internet, reviews, banners and blogs etc.
- Implementation of online sales platforms (portals, mobile apps, loyalty & reward program etc.)
- Analytics & Conversion Optimization including the tracking of visitor statistics, notifications and maximum customer involvement to prove sales
- Social Computing
Want to know more about Damco’s Digital Transformation solution? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org