Damco enables manufacturers by providing technology solutions and consulting services modernizing IT systems, the rapid and effective launching of new products, fast time-to-market strategies, and effective internal supply chain of raw materials. The entire manufacturing and supply chain ecosystem is undergoing an operational paradigm shift in response to growing consumer expectations, time to market, and global competition directed by technology disruptions. We are supporting the manufacturing clients to adjust their business models to meet customer demand and increase profits.
Most reliable and significant solutions developed for the manufacturing industry are:
- Sales Order Processing
- Production Planning
- Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence
- Manufacturing Executing System
- CRM & ERP
- Shop Floor Connectivity Services
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Part Inventory Control
- Dealer Management
- Warranty Management
- Integration and EDI Services
- Cloud services to optimize infrastructure
- RFID Solutions
- BI and Dashboard providing solutions
Our Success Stories
Below are some success stories from Damco’s portfolio, where global leaders in manufacturing industry, project management services, supply chain management organizations, engaged Damco for various technology solutions for their distinct needs:
- Upgradation of Inventory Management Product for a desktop device with tiered web solution on cloud platform and flexible architecture along with integration with multiple systems such as payment gateways and collaboration tools.
- Implementations of Microsoft ERP and CRM based upon the needs by analyzing existing business processes, help acquiring optimal ERP and CRM product licenses from Microsoft dependent on the functionality and load (number of users), robust implementations based on Microsoft Sure-Step methodology that adheres to global standards and processes, customizations of the Dynamics Suite based on gap analysis, integration with existing parent systems.
- A comprehensive solution for ERP system was developed with Inventory, Warehousing, Customer Orders, Supplier Orders, AR, AP, Production Planning, Production, Capacity Planning, Fixed Assets and Human Resources Modules along with RF Solution for use within Warehouses.