Damco has the expertise, vision and perspective to formulate winning unified communication strategy which streamlines business processes simply, swiftly and smoothly.
Today’s highly dynamic and competitive marketplace, where change is swift and global, necessitates seamless communication, interactions and collaborations among employees, consumers, suppliers and business partners.
A large number of enterprise software solutions, for instance, a few of them being CRM, ERP, and SCM are increasingly used by companies to perform their customer centric business functions. These applications are employed by organizations for controlling and co-ordinating their mission critical processes. Communication gap among different stakeholders render these vital processes ineffective and result in costly delays if there is no seamless communication and collaboration mechanism is at work.
Unified Communication is the seamless integration of real-time and non real-time communication services through unified user experience and user interface across multiple devices and media types. It includes all forms of communication enabled through TCP/IP network and other emerging protocols as one-to-one and one-to-many format.
Unified communication is the integrated communication designed to optimize business processes. It integrates human and device communication in a uniform context and experience, thereby resulting in reduced latency, managed flows, and device and media independence.
In order to truly leverage the potential business advantages of unified communication, a comprehensive and effective strategy dealing with tools, technologies, platforms, application development, customization and support needs to be chalked out and implemented.
Damco Unified Communications Services
Damco provides unified communication services across the complete spectrum—planning, installation, configuration, application development, customization, integration, support, and managed services.
Ranging from rapid rollout to best-fit service, we possess:
- The capability, vision and perspective to help you devise winning communication strategy
- The ability to develop and implement robust execution roadmap to streamline communication processes in a vendor agonistic fashion
Damco unified communication services provide enhanced productivity and reduced complexity by integrating enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP, Salesforce, etc. along with emails, IM, video conferencing, telephone, mobility and so on.
Our unified communication services provide instant, anytime, anywhere access to information, people, and mission critical applications regardless of the device being used for prompt decision making and augmented collaborative capabilities.
Damco unified communication services enable you to:
- Reduce communication costs, and optimize communication infrastructure investments
- Enable mobile and remote connectivity for employees to communicate synchronously
- Enhance mobile and desktop communication and provide single point access to varied communications applications
- Provide intuitive communications tools directly into the user interfaces
- Provide strategic business communication capabilities
- Stay ahead of the curve in improving productivity and developing competitiveness
- Provide you state-of-the-art and future proof services as well as peace of mind
- Make customers, employees and suppliers satisfied and engaged
The Damco Advantage
Our high power unified communication services provide you a bundle of business benefits by virtue of its robust capability, execution agility and consultative approach and hence enable you to:
- Stay ahead of the curve in improving productivity and developing competitiveness.
- Make information available and people communicate without impacting their workflow.
- Reduce communication costs, and optimize communication infrastructure investments.
- Provide you state-of-the-art and future proof services as well as peace of mind.
- Enable mobile and remote connectivity for employees to communicate synchronously.
- Provide intuitive communications tools directly into the user interfaces.
- Provide strategic business communication capabilities.
- Enhance mobile and desktop communication and provide single point access to varied communications applications.
- Help capitalize on new business opportunity.
- Provide centralized services for lessening communication overheads.
- Make customers, employees and suppliers satisfied and engaged.