From social informatics to social intelligence, Damco mature social computing practice delivers you value across the social media chain and enables 360o feedback across business functions.
Social media and social networks provide increased connectivity and generate considerable information in a short span of time. Social computing helps organizations find relevant information more swiftly and make them more responsive and agile.
Now-a-days, social computing can be leveraged internally with wikis, blogs and corporate social networks to accelerate employee interaction as well as innovation and also can be employed externally to bolster visibility, connectedness and obtain real time feedback from customers and other stakeholders.
Use of social computing is paving the way for bottom up innovation for organization as against traditional top down innovation due to instantaneous information sharing potential between management and employees.
However, there are various challenges to be addressed to derive business insights from the consumer led conversations on the social media. Lack of defined processes to share and moderate social content coupled with lack of standard practices to engage in social media are the challenges to begin with. Varying methodologies, analysis based on non-relevant data, lack of data and workflow integration, non-optimizing processes and technologies are other bottlenecks.
Damco Social Computing Services
Driven by robust IT consulting expertise, Damco helps you harness the powerful and transforming capabilities of social computing in the most effective and efficient manner. Organizations rely on Damco top notch capabilities in enabling them to:
- Formulate a comprehensive and solid social strategy
- Optimize the current state
- Work for the future state
- Evaluate options
- Select technology
- Select social analytics softwares
- Derive business intelligence from social content
- Provide training
- And hence ride the wave of social computing, internally and externally
Damco helps businesses proactively capitalize social computing to link their services across B2B, B2C and online channels in order to be or continue to be winning organizations.
Our mature social computing practices delivers you value across the social media chain and equip you to leverage social, marketing, customer and competitor analytics for optimum business results through integrated processes.
Damco social computing services help you:
- Adopt uniform and cutting edge social intelligence practices and methodologies
- Rationalize services and costs across sales, marketing and customer services
- Make sense of social conversations and use effective analytics model to monitor the pattern
- Listen and act on customer sentiments, preferences, voices and comments
- Undertake metrics driven marketing campaigns
- Improve B2B and B2C connectedness
- Expand market shares
- Acquire ideas for research, development and innovation
- Engage and interact with existing and prospective customers
- Provide right information at the right time to drive business ahead
- Promote customer advocacy
- Acquire sharp competitive intelligence
- Strengthen digital brand identity
The Damco Advantage
Damco social computing services help you:
- Adopt uniform and cutting edge social intelligence practices and methodologies.
- Listen and act on customer sentiments, preferences, voices and comments.
- Elevate the level of customer service and support.
- Rationalize services and costs across sales, marketing and customer services.
- Help in effective knowledge management.
- Provide right information at the right time to drive business ahead.
- Undertake metrics driven marketing campaigns.
- Implement data and workflow integration for collaborative and role based information delivery.
- Promote customer advocacy.
- Acquire sharp competitive intelligence.
- Strengthen digital brand identity.
- Make sense of social conversations and use effective analytics model to monitor the pattern.
- Enhance brand loyalty.
- Enhance organization reputation.
- Acquire ideas for research, development and innovation.
- Engage and interact with existing and prospective customers.
- Improve B2B and B2C connectedness.
- Expand market shares.