No. of Positions:
10 to 14 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Development for Damco’s Software Development Services & Solutions
- Exposure to Europe/EMEA market. Having proven sales track record of working with Europe/ EMEA customers.
- Generation of leads through various marketing activities, cold calling and networking.
- Develop sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities for the services offered.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability and other result areas for the given period
- Interface with Pre-sales, Delivery teams in India
- Leverage Damco’s existing relationships and generating business prospects
- Identify potential off-shoring / outsourcing leads, develop relationships with potential clients through personal meetings, presentations and business gatherings.
- Assist in eliciting and specifying high-level business requirement specifications of the client for proposal preparation and project plan to the offshore delivery team
- Management of new accounts
Skills and Specifications
- Experience in software frameworks, methodologies, and data modeling is MUST.
- Excellent track record of selling Software Services & Solutions to EMEA market.
- Strong work experience as a sales / business development professional
- Must have a good knowledge and understanding of Europe/EMEA markets
- Have the knowledge of the Software Development processes
- Ability to handle various aspects of Sales Process from lead generation, presales, proposals, account management, post-sales & support.
- Proven ability to independently develop pipeline and execute prospect accounts penetration strategy
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing skills, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and grow multiple clients independently.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage contracts.
- Major account management / mining and skills in relationship-building / networking.
- Willingness to travel extensively when required.
- Any onsite experience in Europe/EMEA is preferred but not essential.